Our aim is to be a community of followers of Christ who know and live by the Gospel message of salvation through faith in Jesus. That is the most simple way I know to express something that is incredibly profound.
We want to be a church that majors on the Gospel. We believe that the death and resurrection of Jesus changes everything, and that rather than being a small segment of life, our beliefs permeate everything we do. I often express it this way: following Christ is not a segment of our lives, like family, work, etc. Rather, it is the center of our lives so that how we work, how we live in our homes, how we relate to others, how we live together as a community of faith are all the result taking seriously the command to be followers of Jesus.
Our worship services involve singing, praying, reading Scripture, and occasionally reciting the Apostle’s Creed. We celebrate the Lord’s Supper on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month. Our music is a mixture of older and newer Christ-centered songs. Our sermons are expository, meaning that we generally are studying our way through a book of the Bible, examining the smaller parts of that book so that the point of the sermon comes from the point of the passage we’re looking at. Following our morning worship we have a time for refreshments and then Sunday School for all ages.
Some quick facts about us:
- We are a non-denominational church within the Evangelical Protestant tradition.
- Our church is led by staff and non-staff elders, who meet monthly to care for the leadership needs of the church.
- Our facilities are sparkling clean and easy to navigate. We have ample parking in the back of our building.
- We are located at 1200 Easton Road in Roslyn, just a little over 1 mile south of Willow Grove Park Mall, between Woodland and Susquehanna Roads.
- Our people are friendly and glad to welcome visitors.
Audio versions of our sermons are accessible via the Resources tab at the top of this page. If you have questions, please feel free to ask them through the contact section of this site. Your questions be forwarded to my attention.
Again, thank you for visiting our site. We hope you’ll visit our church soon.
1200 Easton Road, Roslyn, Pennsylvania, 19001