Skip to content
OUR PURPOSE & MISSION
We exist to glorify God by reaching and teaching every man, woman, and child to know, love, and serve Jesus Christ and each other.
In June of 1936 the congregation of the Roslyn Presbyterian Church withdrew from the Presbyterian Church (USA) out of an unwavering commitment to the inspiration and inerrancy of the Word of God. The following month, 99 dedicated members met and agreed to reorganize as an independent church, adopting the name Faith Community Chapel of Roslyn (later Faith Community Church of Roslyn). Initial gatherings of this new assembly were held in the Roslyn Fire Co. and home of Mr. and Mrs. R. L. Reeves until November of that same year when God made provision for the building of the facility we now occupy today.